We have a number of young families that help make up the community at Aldinga Bay Baptist, and each week of term and for most weeks of the school holidays we run a fun and well-organised children’s program. This program caters for children up to year 5 of school. All of our children’s workers have undertaken the required training prescribed by the Baptist Churches of South Australia and are committed to providing a safe and friendly environment for your child.
Creche – Ages 0-3
- Drop off your child when you arrive and collect them after the service.
- Sunday School – Kindy through to year 5 (during school term)
- Bring your child to the service where they will join with the adults for some singing before heading out for stories and craft.
- After the service children are to be collected by their parents.
Sunday holiday program – Kindy to year 5.
- During the holidays we break from our normal Sunday school curriculum and run a fun and informal program.
- As with Sunday school, bring your child into church where after initially joining with the wider church they will head off to the holiday program. The children are to be collected by their parents after the service.
- Kid’s Week – Unfortunately, due to concerns around COVID there will be no Kid’s Week in 2020.