Live Streaming Guide
This is a guide for our live streaming viewers.
These instructions will guide you through general troubleshooting, should something go wrong before or during the live stream.
If the issue is unresolved, please contact the church office during the week or seek help from an I.T. expert.
All services are also live streamed on YouTube.
- If live streaming won’t work, refresh your page by pressing F5 (personal computers) or click on the circle arrow in the top left hand corner of your browser next to the area to input a web address (mobile phones).
- If step 1 does not help, try opening another web site. If this works, open a new tab in your web browser and input the ABBC web address again.
If you cannot connect to the church website, there might be a problem with your internet connection or the church website is experiencing technical difficulties (try viewing the services on our YouTube channel).
- Close your browser and open it up again.
- Restart your computer.
- Try using another device such as a mobile phone to connect to the church website.
- Check if your router’s internet connectivity lights are flashing, if not, re-start your router.
We meet Sunday mornings,10am.
If you’re unable to join us in person, we’d love you to watch the service via our live stream.